Obtaining Transcripts / Records
TRANSCRIPTS / RECORDS REQUESTS
To obtain transcripts, immunization or other school records,
please submit a written request with the following information:
- Name (while in attendance, and current name if different)
- Telephone #
- Date of Birth
- Date of Graduation/Discharge
- Copy of ID with date of birth
- Nature of Your request:
- For Official Transcripts, include the name and address of the school where you want your transcript mailed. (You may request that a student transcript be mailed directly to you.)
- Lost Diplomas: We are unable to issue replacement diplomas. Instead, please request a Status Letter which will show your date of graduation.
Mail your request to:
Hillcrest High School
Attention: Transcript Office
160-05 Highland Avenue
Jamaica, NY 11432
Please allow 2 weeks for processing.
(718) 658-5407 x1125
If you need to obtain your transcript/records in person,
You may come in Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM only.
For further information please contact:
Telephone: (718) 658-5407 ext. 1125 (please leave a message)