SPORT FORMS FOR COVID-19 TESTING AND PHYSICAL EXAMS
Download the forms below to apply for a sport team.
CONSENT FORM FOR COVID-19 TESTING
THE INVISIBLE INJURY STUDENT AND PARENT INFORMATION SHEET
PSAL PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EXAM
PUBLIC SCHOOLS ATHLETIC LEAGUE INTERSCHOLASTIC ATHLETICS PARENTAL CONSENT FORM
The Sport Teams
The Sport Teams
- The 5+1 Rule: A student must pass five credit bearing subjects and physical education. A senior programmed for 4 or 5 classes who fails one class, in his/her senior year, will be eligible as long as the failed class is not required for graduation.
- The 10 Credit Rule: A student must accumulate ten credits for the two semesters prior to the eligibility period not counting PE.
- Student-athletes must achieve a passing GPA at time of eligibility evaluation. The athletic director may submit a Request for an Eligibility Review of a Student-Athlete when extenuating circumstances exit. The principal must approve this request.
- Students must achieve a minimum of 90% attendance at the end of each marking period.
- Grade 10- Must have accumulated 10 credits and TAKEN Math and Science Regents
- Grade 11 - Must have accumulated 20 credits and PASSED with 65% or higher in the Math and Science Regent and TAKEN ELA and Global Regents
- Grade 12 - Must have accumulated 30 credits and PASSED with 65% or higher in the Math, Science, ELA, and Global and TAKEN US History/Government Regents
- Medical Form
- Parent Consent
- Students can participate in 3 teams as long as they are not in the same season